If you want to make an online donation or purchase by visiting your organization's SecureGive online giving page, then follow the steps below.
1. Visit your organization's online giving page
If you're unsure of the web address of your organization's online giving page, just log into your account at app.securegive.com. That will take you to your My Organizations page. From there, just select the organization that you want to give to, and you will be taken to their online giving page.
2. Choose a campus
If your organization has multiple campus, then you'll need to choose which campus to give to by selecting it. If your organization has only one campus, then this selector page will not show.
3. Click on the "Click To Donate" or "Click To Purchase" button.
4. Choose a donation or purchase category and amount
After you've chosen a category and amount, click the One Time button at the bottom to make a one time donation or purchase.
5. Sign-In, create an account, or give as a guest
If you already have a SecureGive profile, then enter your email or phone plus password. Then continue to step 6.
If you do not have a SecureGive profile, then click the Sign-Up button and continue to step 5a.
You can also choose the "Make A One Time Donation As Guest" text at the bottom to donate without signing in. If you choose that, directions are included for that near the the bottom of this Help article.
5a. Create a SecureGive profile
You will be required to enter your full name and email. You will also need to create a password. Then click the Sign-Up button and continue to step 6.
6. Choose payment method
At the next page, select an existing payment method or choose to create a new payment method.
7. Confirm and submit
Confirm the donation amount and category, add an optional message, and then click the Submit button to completed the donation. You'll then get an emailed receipt for your donation.
Give As Guest
If you chose to give as guest, then follow the directions below.
1. Click the "Make A One Time Donation As Guest" text near the bottom.
2. Select the type of payment method you want to use for your donation. If you choose to use Apple Pay, then select the Use Apple Pay button, and then continue to step 6 below. If you choose to use a card or bank account, then select either the Enter New Card or Enter New Bank Acct button, and then continue to step 3.
3. Enter your card or bank information. Then select Next.
4. Enter your full name and email so that you will receive an emailed receipt.
5. Confirm the donation amount and category, add an optional message, and then click the Submit button to completed the donation. You'll then get an emailed receipt for your donation.
6. If you decided to use Apple Pay for your donation, then select the Apple Pay button to process the payment.
If you need assistance with setting up Apple Pay on your Mac computer or mobile device, then read this support article on Apple's website: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204506