View your Recurring Transactions
Regardless of how many organizations you give toward, you'll always be able to see all of your recurring transactions in one central place in your account.
- Sign in to app.securegive.com
- In the upper right corner, click on your User Account Icon > Recurring Transactions.
- You'll see a list of all your recurring transactions you have set up under your account and with which organizations they are associated.
- Your recurring transactions can have the status of
- Active - These recurring transactions are actively attempting to process
- Paused - These recurring transactions will not attempt to process but can be resumed later.
- Completed - If your recurring transaction has an End Date, these recurring transactions have passed that end date and will no longer attempt to process
- Canceled - These recurring transactions have been deleted but they processed at least one transaction before doing so. They will not attempt to process again.
- Click View/Manage to go to the Recurring Transaction Details page.
Edit Your Recurring Transaction
You can edit your recurring transaction to change the location, amount, frequency, or payment information by selecting the Edit button on the Recurring Transaction Details page
- Select Edit.
- Select the location you would like to give to (even if there is only one).
- Confirm or change the amount you would like to give or categories you're giving to
- Confirm or change your Frequency, Charge On day, and End Date (if needed).
- Select Next.
- From the Select a Payment Method page, click or tap on the payment method you would like to use (even if there is only one), or add a new payment method.
- Review all details. Note, the first date it will process is listed as "Next charge date"
- Select Update Transaction
When complete, you can review your changes from the Recurring Transactions Details page again.
Pause or Cancel your Recurring transaction
If you need to pause or cancel your recurring transaction, you can visit our article on that topic here.
Add a New Recurring Transaction
If you need to set up a new recurring transaction, you can visit our article on that topic here.