View your Recurring Transaction
Regardless of how many organizations you give toward, you'll always be able to see all of your recurring transactions in one central place in your account.
- Go to app.securegive.com
- In the upper right, go to My Account > My Recurring Transactions
- You'll see a list of all recurring transactions you have set up under your account and which organizations they are associated with. Your recurring transactions can have the Status of enabled, disabled, and completed. An enabled recurring transaction means that it is actively attempting to process. A disabled recurring transaction will not attempt to process, but it can be enabled again. A completed recurring transaction is one that has reached its end date and will no longer attempt to process.
- Clicking on a recurring transaction takes you into its details.
Edit your Recurring Transaction
If you need to change the campus, amount, frequency, or payment information on a recurring transaction, you can use the pencil icon on the details page to edit and save your changes. To do that, follow the instructions below.
1. In the upper right, go to My Account > My Recurring Transactions
2. Click anywhere on the recurring transaction to go to its details page.
3. Select the pencil icon on the details page to edit the donation.
4. Select your campus. (This only applies if your organization has more than one).
5. Confirm the amount and category of the donation, and then select Next.
6. Update the frequency of the donation, and then select Next.
7. Enter your new payment information (if needed) or select an existing one from your saved payment methods.
8. Review the details of your donation, add a message (optional), and select Update to confirm the changes. (Keep in mind that none of the changes you have made will be saved until you select the Update button.)
Disable or Delete your Recurring transaction
If you need to disable or delete a recurring donation, you can visit our article on that here.
Add a New Recurring Transaction
If you need to set up a new recurring donation, you can visit our article on that here.