View and Edit your Recurring Transactions
Regardless of how many organizations you give toward, you'll always be able to see all of your recurring transactions in one central place in your account.
- Sign in to app.securegive.com
- In the upper right corner, click on your User Account Icon > Recurring Transactions.
- You'll see a list of all recurring transactions you have set up under your account and with which organizations they are associated.
- Your recurring transactions can have the status of
- Active - These recurring transactions are actively attempting to process
- Paused - These recurring transactions will not attempt to process but can be resumed later.
- Completed - If your recurring transaction has an End Date, these recurring transactions have passed that end date and will no longer attempt to process
- Canceled - These recurring transactions have been deleted but they processed at least one transaction before doing so. They will not attempt to process again.
- Click anywhere on the recurring transaction row to go to the Recurring Transaction Details page.
- If you need edit your recurring transaction to change the location, amount, frequency, or payment information, you can use the Edit All Details button on this page
- This will allow you to walk through all details of your recurring transaction to make updates as needed.
- When complete, you can review your changes from the Recurring Transactions Details page again.
Pause or Cancel your Recurring transaction
If you need to pause or cancel your recurring transaction, you can visit our article on that topic here.
Add a New Recurring Transaction
If you need to set up a new recurring transaction, you can visit our article on that topic here.