When a transaction is made as a Guest, it will not be automatically viewable from your profile, but you can link your guest transactions to your profile by going through the steps below.
How to view your Guest transactions
Follow the steps below to view transactions that you previously made as a guest. These steps involve verifying your email address, and you will only need to complete them once. All future transactions made as a guest will automatically then be viewable from your profile.
Note: Guest transactions do not automatically show on giving statements. In order to have those transactions show on giving statements, you will need to complete the steps below.
- Sign in at app.securegive.com
- In the upper right corner, click on the User Account Icon > Transactions.
- Click or tap the message at the top of the page that says, "CLICK HERE to verify your email address and see transactions you made as a guest."
- You will then receive an email from email@example.com asking you to verify your email address. Open the email and click or tap the Verify Your Email button.
- Sign in to your SecureGive account. After signing in, the transactions you previously made as a guest will now be visible in your account.
Note: In order to link guest transactions to your profile, the email address you entered during the giving process has to match exactly the email address that is saved to your profile. If you do not see the CLICK HERE message from the Transactions page on your profile, then you may have entered your email incorrectly while completing your Guest donation. If so, we would be happy to troubleshoot that issue for you.
If you need additional help, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (855)895-8951.