Follow the steps below to view transactions that were made as a guest. You can either link your guest transactions to your account immediately after your donation or by signing in to your profile at a later time.
How to view your Guest transactions
Follow these steps to view transactions that you previously made as a guest. These steps involve verifying your email address.
Note: You will only need to complete these steps once. After completing these steps, all future transactions made as a guest will automatically be saved to your profile.
- Sign in at app.securegive.com
- In the upper right corner, click on your User Account Icon > Transactions.
- Click or tap the message at the top of the page that says, "CLICK HERE to verify your email address and see transactions you made as a guest."
Note: In order to save guest transactions to your profile, the email address you entered during the giving process has to match exactly the email address that is saved to your profile. If you do not see the CLICK HERE message, then you may have entered your email incorrectly while completing your donation. If so, we would be happy to troubleshoot that issue for you. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (855)895-8951. You can also directly contact the organization that you gave to and they should be able to assist.
- You will then receive an email from email@example.com asking you to verify your email address. Open the email and click or tap the VERIFY button.
- Sign in to your SecureGive account. After signing in, the transactions you made as a guest with your email address will now be visible in your account.
Steps to immediately convert a guest transaction to your profile:
Note: If you've already gone through the steps above to verify your email address, then your guest transactions will automatically be saved to your account, and you will not need to complete the step below.
- After you complete a Guest transaction, you will be immediately prompted to save the transaction to your account on the Thank You page. To do that, enter your SecureGive password and select Login.
- Once you are logged in, you will see a message stating that your transaction was successfully associated to your account. You can view your transactions by going to Profile > Transactions.
Note: Even though you made the transaction as a Guest, because you immediately saved the transaction to your account, the transaction will show as a regular transaction. It will not be labeled as a Guest transaction.